- 01.26.2015 WPM WELCOMES WINDSOR CREST CONDOMINIUM
- 01.01.2015 WPM WELCOMES OSLER MEDICAL CENTER CONDOMINIUM
- 12.19.2014 WPM's Toni Harris featured in the 'People on the Move' section of The Baltimore Business Journal
- 12.01.2014 WPM AWARDED MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FOR SILO POINT CONDOMINIUM
- 10.27.2014 WPM NAMED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR AT 2014 MMHA STAR AWARDS
- 10.17.2014 The Overlook Apartments in Camp Hill Shine Bright at 2014 Pennsylvania Apartment Association ‘Best of Living Awards'
- 10.10.2014 Paragon at Columbia Overlook Receives 'Highest Lease Up Pace' Award from Delta Associates
- 10.10.2014 WPM's Tiffany Smith featured in 'People on the Move' section of The Baltimore Business Journal
- 10.09.2014 WPM Real Estate Management Releases Fall 2014 edition of The Threshold
- 10.01.2014 WPM WELCOMES MDG CORPORATE CENTRE 100 CONDOMINIUM
- 07.25.2014 WPM TOPS LIST OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGERS IN GREATER BALTIMORE
- 07.01.2014 WPM AWARDED MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FOR THE POINT CONDOMINIUM IN ANNAPOLIS
- 05.01.2014 WPM AWARDED MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FOR THE 1209 NORTH CHARLES CONDOMINIUM
- 04.30.2014 WPM's David Elkes Awarded Robert Horn Volunteer Award by Pikesville Chamber of Commerce
- 04.10.2014 WPM's Newest Apartment Community Awarded GOLD
- 02.18.2014 WPM Real Estate Management Releases Winter 2014 edition of The Threshold
- 02.07.2014 A Conversation with Len Frenkil, President of Multifamily Real Estate of WPM Real Estate Management featured in The Baltimore Business Journal
- 01.23.2014 A Conversation with Mark Caplan, Chairman of WPM Real Estate Management featured in citybizlist Baltimore
- 01.10.2014 WPM's Cristina Istrate featured in "People on the Move" section of The Baltimore Sun
- 12.10.2013 WPM ONCE AGAIN AMONG TOP FIVE WORKPLACES IN BALTIMORE AREA
- 11.04.2013 MMHA Gold Awarded to 1901 South Charles Apartments in Federal Hill
Services OverviewWe pride ourselves on providing excellent service for customers and owners alike. We provide professional property management services in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area. Our main focus is to treat our clients' real estate as our own.
Property Management ServicesDownload our Corporate BrochureWPM is an Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) providing a full suite of property management services for over 17,000 units and 35,000 people in the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area.
Our well-established team of dedicated, highly-qualified professionals and subcontractors are committed to delivering value. In addition to property management talent, we bring internal expertise in accounting, marketing, service, construction, and information technology and consulting resources.
Our thoughtful approach and years of experience help clients leverage opportunities to improve their properties and reduce costs. And our sheer size enables us to leverage our relationships with suppliers to benefit our clients.
At WPM, we are committed to creating a valuable experience for clients, residents, tenants and homeowners.
Learn more about our services: