PROACTIVE APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT
WPM provides association management services for condo associations, homeowner associations, cooperatives, and maintenance/master associations, with community styles ranging from garden-style and high-rise, to townhome, single family, and 55+ communities. We help Boards set policy, implement process and procedures, confirm compliance, prepare for future requirements, and ensure sound fiscal management.
Specifically, our suite of services includes:
- Association Governance
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Short and Long-range Forecasting and Planning
- Association Communications
- Covenant Enforcement
- Community and Volunteer Engagement
- Online and Information Technology Services
- Maintenance and Construction Services
- Bid/Proposal and Contract Administration
- 24/7 Emergency and Crisis Management
Each of our Association Managers participates in the Community Associations Institute’s (CAI) credential program. Our Association Management certifications include:
- PCAM®, Professional Community Association Management
- AMS®, Association Management Specialist
- CMCA®, Certified Managers of Community
Our well-established team of highly-qualified professionals and subcontractors are committed to delivering value. We are thoughtful about long-term planning, while remaining accessible and responsive to your community’s immediate needs. And we bring innovative thinking and experience, so communities can take advantage of opportunities to improve their properties and reduce costs, while leveraging our size and broad supplier relationships.
As part of our maintenance program, we provide regular site inspections of the property, assist in securing bids when maintenance work is needed, and offer 24/7 emergency response and crisis management services to assist when unexpected challenges arise.