- 12.30.2013 Top Workplace Event at the Baltimore Sun
- 05.08.2013 Press Release: WPM Streamlines Technology Through Property Solutions’ Single, Open Platform
- 04.03.2013 WPM Real Estate Management to Manage Two More Local HOAs
- 01.02.2013 WPM welcomes a new Regional Property Manager John Puller
- 11.30.2012 The Baltimore Sun Recognizes WPM As One of Baltimore's 2012 Top 10 Workplaces.
- 11.01.2012 The Time Group and WPM Won 15 Awards at MMHA Star Awards
- 06.08.2012 WPM Ranked Largest Residential Property Manager in the Baltimore Area
Senior LivingOur approach to Assisted Living includes a variety of services - from independent living to adaptive personal assistance; from dementia care to short-term stays. This flexibility allows us to continually meet the changing needs of our Residents.
Welcome to Exceptional Assisted Living in Maryland
Lighthouse Senior Living embodies our approach to Senior Housing and has two Maryland locations - Middle River in Baltimore County and Ellicott City in Howard County. Driven by a vision of excellence and caring, our exceptional staff is committed to helping seniors preserve their happiness and dignity in a stimulating and familiar environment. We are dedicated to upholding the quality of life that seniors desire and expect and encourage individuality and self-reliance within a supportive community.
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Services
We offer a range of senior care options, from the most basic levels of assistance, to care for Alzheimer's and dementia related illnesses. This flexibility allows us to continually meet the changing needs of our Residents. Lighthouse provides an environment for seniors that is secure and safe, but also fun and engaging.