WPM Real Estate Management Recognized at Central Pennsylvania Apartment Association’s 2017 Best of Living Awards
BALTIMORE, MD (10/12/2017) — WPM Real Estate Management earned several awards at Central Pennsylvania Apartment Association’s “2017 Best of Living Awards” on October 5, 2017. The BOLA awards recognize excellence in the apartment industry. Winners are bestowed with the distinction to announce and display their BOLA award.
WPM earned the following BOLA 2017 awards:
- 1st Place Community—Overall Star Performer: Overlook
- 1st Place Community—Marketing & Leasing: Overlook
- 2nd Place Community—Maintenance: Overlook
- 2nd Place Community—Curb Appeal: Overlook
- 1st Place Community—Marketing & Leasing: Greenbrier Estates
- 1st Place Community—Maintenance: Union Flats
- 2nd Place Community—Overall Star Performer: Union Flats
- 2nd Place CPAA Property Manager of the Year—Perry Mathias, Union Flats
“We are honored to continue to receive recognition as a leader for excellence in our industry,” said WPM Real Estate Management chair Mark Caplan. “These awards acknowledge the commitment, hard work and professionalism of our associates who help improve the lives of more than 36,000 residents in our region each day.”
About WPM Real Estate Management
WPM Real Estate Management is an Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) that provides property management for over 19,000 homes and 36,000 people in the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area and Southern Pennsylvania. While historically, the company’s primary focus has been and reputation was made managing residential: multifamily, condominium, senior housing, student housing, and homeowner association communities, for a number of years now WPM has also grown its portfolio of commercial, industrial, and retail properties. WPM has been recognized as one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces by The Baltimore Sun for the last 5 years. The company employs more than 500 employees, with 80 at the corporate office and more than 400 on location.
For more information about WPM Real Estate Management, visit the WPM website at www.wpmllc.com.RETURN